CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Before and After


Before

After
OK the before isn't the actual "before" it is more of the mid-way point. When we bought this house 3 1/2 years ago it had plastic green shutters and looked worse. Don't ask about the grass. I don't know what to do with the grass other than rip it out and lay new sod, and I know my husband doesn't want to hear that right now. Less than 1 month is left on Joe's deployment. He will be home soon. Blaine is so excited and all he can talk about is what he and his dad are going to do when he gets home. Joe will have about 1 month of leave before he starts back at his Abbott job, and we plan on lots and lots of family time, at home, at Disney, and at the beach!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

It looks great! I am so happy that your hubby will be home soon. I can't even imagine how much you must miss him. Please let him know how much we appreciate your family's sacrifice for our country.