Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Disney
Disney was a blast! We didn't take a lot of pictures because we have been there so many times. I did take some of our Character Diner at the Liberty Tree Tavern (highly recomended) and a few others here and there. We had Hibachi in Japan at Epcot this time around. That was new for us, and Blaine loved it. We like to try lots of different dining experiences when we go, because there are so many. It was really, really, really hot, like here, but here we don't spend all day outside here because it is so hot. Up next will be pictures from our trip to TX to visit the Barnett side of the family (really hot there too). That was a lot of fun as well! Tomorrow is Blaine's first day of Kindergarten. I think I am going to go and cry now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment