Blaine's first day of kindergarten was on August 7, 2008. He is at the same school he has been at for the last two years, so it was really no big deal. Blaine is loving kindergarten, and even enjoys his nightly homework assignments (I don't know about you guys, but I don't remember having homework in kindergarten). I think his favorite thing is being able to check out books from the school library (they were not allowed to do that in Pre-K) He spent so much time his first trip to the library trying to find the perfect book, that he didn't get a chance to check one out. On his second trip, the following week, he waisted no time picking up a disgusting book on spiders.
Monday, September 15, 2008
First day of Kindergarten
Blaine's first day of kindergarten was on August 7, 2008. He is at the same school he has been at for the last two years, so it was really no big deal. Blaine is loving kindergarten, and even enjoys his nightly homework assignments (I don't know about you guys, but I don't remember having homework in kindergarten). I think his favorite thing is being able to check out books from the school library (they were not allowed to do that in Pre-K) He spent so much time his first trip to the library trying to find the perfect book, that he didn't get a chance to check one out. On his second trip, the following week, he waisted no time picking up a disgusting book on spiders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment