CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pictures of our beautiful girl!




Look what I got this morning! Isn't she beautiful? Her hair is growing out! I am so ready to go and get her. This waiting is killing me! We finally sent off our i-800a paperwork off three weeks ago today, and on Monday we got confirmation that they received it. We should get a letter today telling us when to get our fingerprints done, and then two weeks after that we should have our approval from the US gov. After that, we send in our I-800, do some other stuff, and wait for our travel approval. If we are lucky, we will get to travel at the end of next month, but no later than June!!! We are already planning our first vacation (I bet you will never guess where)as a family of 4! Wow, I can't believe this is actually happening. You can't even begin to imagine how very happy we all are right now. The only thing that could make us happier is actually having her with us, finally!
Blaine is supper excited and tells everyone that he is going to be a big brother. He loves to look at her pictures and talk about her. He asked me the other day if she was just walking around China looking for us. He is so worried about her, and wants her home with us. After I told him that she lives in a huge pink castle and is being taken care of by nannies (what he calls my sister) he felt a lot better. OK, off to do some more shopping. I have lots of pictures of all of Chloe's new stuff, and her completed (somewhat) room. I will have to save that for another day!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

She's super cute, I don't know about you but seeing pictures of my girl made my day. I just book our plane ticket about half hour ago. We're leaving May 6 and meeting my angel on May 10. If you want to send something, pictures I will gladly bring it to your daughter.

Take care and hang in there.
Nancy
NB