CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Update

They cut her hair :(
The good news is they didn't shave it off, they just cut it shorter. Don't worry, I have bows for all hair lengths!
OK, so at the end of April we got our I-800A approval (approval from the US to adopt an orphan from a convention country) and we were finally able to mail off our I-800 (petition to classify convention adoptee as an immediate relative) and our DS-230 (Chloe's Visa application). Once those go through the system (I am simplifying it here) we can get out TA (travel approval) and our CA (consulate appointment) and finally go to China. Oh, our passports and Visa's should be delivered back to us today as well. So, we are looking at travel in June right now. Yes, I know it is taking a long time, don't you think I know that? Trust me, I am READY to get on a plane now!

No comments: