



Still too tired to write much. Chloe is doing great and loves her new big brother, and the feeling is mutual. It is wonderful to have both of my babies together. I still plan to post more pictures and to talk more about our China trip, but that will have to wait. Joe is gone for his two weeks annual training with the LA National Guard, so I am playing single mommy for awhile. My sister is still here, and I don't think I could do any of this without her. Don't tell her though, I don't want her to know how much I need her and appreciate her ;)
2 comments:
Hi, Courtney. Pam here, from your travel group. Silly me. I didn't think I had jet lag until today. Wow. I am exhausted, but at least I did sleep most of last night. Glad to hear things are going well. Your kids look so cute together. We are doing well, far better than we ever expected. Just thought I'd check in and say hi.
Hey Courtney! It's Charise. I just wanted to check and see how you all are doing. I miss seeing little Chloe every day. We are doing well, the first week was horrible. Mason got a double ear infection, he wouldn't eat or drink much of anything, add jet lag onto that and you can imagine. We ar getting back the funny little guy we had in China though. The kids love him and we are having a blast with him. He has his appt with an orthopedic specialist next week. Take care!!!
Post a Comment