
Yesterday was our 14 month LID Anniversary. Hopefully we will be out of the Review Room soon. So far, we have not been asked any questions, so hopefully that is a good sign. I was a little bummed earlier this month when referrals came out and they had only matched from Dec 14, 2005 to December 19, 2005 (we are Nov.13, 2006), but I think I have finally come to terms with the wait (yeah, right), and Joe and I plan to continue on our journey to China for our little girl. I know it sounds silly, but giving up now would be like a miscarriage. We have invested too much into this journey to give up now. WE are going to China for Chloe Paige (eventually).
2 comments:
I know the wait is hard. You just have to hold on, and know that it WILL happen. You will hold that little girl in your arms.
Happy 14!
I know exactly how you feel! There is no way we could back out now, either. That's my baby over there, whether I know what she looks like or who she is or not! We will wait it out...however long it takes!
Post a Comment