CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, and mom too!

Yes, today is my 33rd birthday! It is also my mom's birthday, but I doubt she want me to share her age (she is 61, hehe). At the current rate of referrals, I will be at least 37 years old before we bring Chloe home. I can't even imagine having to wait that long. All I want for my birthday is for the CCAA to start referring at least 15 days a month. Is that too much to ask? I would ask for one month a month, but I really don't want to press my luck.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday, Courtney! That's pretty cool that you & your mom share a birthday!

Maybe if we both ask for CCAA to speed up??? Think that would work???

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! I'll wish on that star too!!