On Monday, Blaine came home from school with his first ever loose tooth. I was a little shocked, because I thought 5 was a little young. I said "Oh my goodness" a little too much on this video, and the echo is because we are in the bathroom so that Blaine could have a large mirror in order to look at himself.
On Thursday, Blaine's Nanny (my sister) helped him extract it at lunch time (she is a third grade teacher at his school) because Blaine's teacher was afraid he was going to swallow it with his lunch. He didn't swallow it, but he did lose it for a little while last night before he went to bed. Also, I don't know where he got the $20 from, but at least that was less that what he originally told his friends he was going to get; For some reason he was convinced that the tooth fairy was going to leave him a million dollars. (I hope this works, if not I will try it again later. Sometimes Blogger won't cooperate)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment