CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Sweet, Sweet Baby Boy

Yesterday morning, when Blaine woke up, he ran into the living room to show me what the Tooth Fairy had brought him. When I asked him what he planned to do with the money, he told me he wanted to buy me my very own Webkin. How sweet is that? He thought that since he loved them so much, that I would want one too. I am such a lucky momma!!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I tell him all of the time that I want him to stop getting older, and he just looks at me and says "Mom, I promise to still play with you when I am all grown up" That kid sure know how to make me happy. I hope I make him happy too.

No comments: