CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

It finally happened! On Dec.5, 2008 we recieved a call from GW with the referral of a 2 year old little girl. On Dec. 7th we sent in our Letter of Intent (LOI) and on Dec. 30, 2008 we got our Pre-Approval (PA) from the CCAA. Now we wait for our Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and our Travel Approval (TA) which will be our invitation to go to China and adopt Chloe Meilun. We are busy getting all of the necessary paperwork and clearances completed so that we are ready to travel as soon as possible. We hope to have Chloe Meilun home in late May or early June. I don't want to post more than this at this time about our referral. I will post pictures and more information once we have our LOA. We are excited and nervous and a number of other emotions at this time, and we can't wait to finally have our daughter home with us where she belongs. Thank You to everyone who has followed us thus far, and stay tuned.......

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is amazing news!!! Huge congratulations! I can't wait to see her sweet face.

Anonymous said...

That is good news ,hope every thing goes good for you. Me and Mike and the kids will pray that everything goes your way.I saw the photo of her she is cute.
love yall
NANCY,MIKE
JOSEPH,KODA