CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chloe Nov. 2008


While researching Chloe's orphanage online, I found a Yahoo group dedicated to the Xi'an CWI. One of the women who is a member of that group is an American woman living in China, who volunteers on the first floor of the orphanage where Chloe resides. She has been an excellent source of information, and has shared so much with me about what life is like for the children, Chloe's daily routine and pictures! This picture was taken in November 2008.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Courtney, she is just adorable. I know you're dying for that hair to grow!! I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

courtney she is so cute. we couldn't be more excited for you guys. i just bet she and joshua will be great playmates.

Rene

sweduk said...

we would love to have more pics of our little one, or at least more info, upto date etc...
he is 2 yrs, at xianyang swi...
who is it in the yahoo group that is the contact there..
paul 6 isabel turner,
stockholm