CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures of Chloe?

I found this picture which I believe is of Chloe (and friends) riding in a wagon on the grounds of her CWI. It is dated September 2008. I believe she is the one on the right. A number of families who have previously traveled to the CWI to pick up their own children, have posted their pictures on a Yahoo Group dedicated to families and friends of the Xi'an CWI, and I have found a few who may be her. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be her! If not, she has a twin!

jennifer said...

I think that has to be her. Cutie bug!!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Oh my goodness what a surprise when I came to check out your blog tonight!!!!!!! I have been such a slack blogger & I haven’t been here in so long that I didn’t even know you have received your referral!!! How exciting for you and your family! Chloe is abslutly adorable! Congratulations and best wishes!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki