CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Xi'an CWI

These are pictures "borrowed" from parents and volunteers who have visited Xi'an CWI, which is where Chloe has lived her entire life. I hear some people call it the Pink Palace. I have been told it is a very nice orphanage (they wouldn't let you visit if it wasn't).
On Friday we had our homestudy update, and everything went well. We still hope to travel in May, but would be delighted to travel before then;)








1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Courtney,

Is it possible that you send me your pictures of Xian CWI our daughter is there I we hope to travel early April?

My name is Nancy and we are from Canada.

Your daughter is beautiful. And your angel is probably the same one that I have.

My email is nanleb7@hotmail.com
and our blog is in french but you can visit www.lebelcaron.blogspot.com