First Grade. I was not ready for 1st grade, and neither was Blaine. It was a shock actually. There is homework. A lot of homework. Not hard homework, but homework in almost every subject every night. Then there are the tests. Spelling, Math, Language Arts, reading, religion and social living. Every week. I know this is just the beginning, and we have gotten over the initial shock, and Blaine is doing really well, honor roll even. We are in a groove now. These are some pictures from August, 2009 when Blaine was just getting used to the idea of homework and studying and Chloe doing a little homework of her own (had to do something to keep her occupied)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
First Grade - Homework and Tests!
First Grade. I was not ready for 1st grade, and neither was Blaine. It was a shock actually. There is homework. A lot of homework. Not hard homework, but homework in almost every subject every night. Then there are the tests. Spelling, Math, Language Arts, reading, religion and social living. Every week. I know this is just the beginning, and we have gotten over the initial shock, and Blaine is doing really well, honor roll even. We are in a groove now. These are some pictures from August, 2009 when Blaine was just getting used to the idea of homework and studying and Chloe doing a little homework of her own (had to do something to keep her occupied)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment