Blaine loves him some Star Wars! This is how I found him one morning when I went into his room to wake him up for school. He is wearing a too-small Darth Vader costume. He didn't look like this when I put him to bed, so he obviously got up in the middle of the night to put this on. This isn't the first time he has done this either. I have caught him dressed like a Storm Trooper on more than one morning. Gotta love him, I know I do!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Why is Darth Vader in my son's bed?
Blaine loves him some Star Wars! This is how I found him one morning when I went into his room to wake him up for school. He is wearing a too-small Darth Vader costume. He didn't look like this when I put him to bed, so he obviously got up in the middle of the night to put this on. This isn't the first time he has done this either. I have caught him dressed like a Storm Trooper on more than one morning. Gotta love him, I know I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment