

I woke up this morning with another E-mail from Courtney. It seems like everything is going pretty well. The only down side is that Courtney is not very fond of the food there and is a little tired of eating American fast food. I think she really misses home and is ready to get back to the states. Here is some of the E-mail she sent to me:
Today was adoption day. In the eyes of the Chinese government, Chloe Meilun is ours forever. Chloe continues to do well and LOVES to eat! She has a bit of a cold and a horrible rash that makes her itch like crazy on her head, but it doesn't stop her. She enjoys trying to make us laugh, and is extremely active. Today she decided that she loves her daddy as well as her mommy and pretty much spent all day playing and having a good old time with him. I am homesick! I miss my baby boy and I want to go home. We have what we came for, and now I am ready to go.




1 comment:
Chloe looks so happy!! Happy Adoption Day. Thanks for sharing your journey.
Kim in SC (Xian mommy to be)
Post a Comment