CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ladybugs N Love Update

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that I had contacted a woman who calls the orphanages and gets updates on the children for their new parents. She contacted me today with the results.

Hi Courtney,
I am sorry it took me so long to get the update for you. Thank you for your patience! The orphanage had been busy and there were two holidays between (dragon boat festival and Children’s Day). I just got update today. I didn’t receive any pictures. I have asked them again. Hopefully they will send me some later. I will get back to you as soon as I get them. I will attach the answer below:
1.Who is she closest to at the orphanage? (ex:other child or caretaker)
Her closest friend An Tian Shan. (this is another child at the orphanage)
2. Is she potty trained?
Yes. But sometimes you need to ask her if she needs to go.
3. What does she like to eat?
Crackers and fruit.
4. What is her favorite toy?
Balls.
5. Has she recieved any of the care packages we have mailed?
Yes, there are two of them.
6. Has she been told she is to be adopted and is getting a family?
Yes. Her nanny has told her.
7. What are some things she dislikes?
Other children took her toy and food.
8. What makes her happy?
Nanny take her out and play.
9. Does she take naps?
Yes. 11:00am-2:30pm.
10. Is there anything else you think I should know about her that may help her transition into her new family a little easier?
Play with her and give her some snacks.
11. Her updated measurements:
Height: 88cm; Weight: 13kg; Head: 45.5cm; Chest: 51.5cm; Teeth: 20; Foot: 15cm.
Have a great day!
Angela

No comments: