CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Away We Go!

Well, Courtney and Joe are off on their long trip to China. They are finally going to bring home their beautiful little girl Chloe. I am so happy for them! I think my heart may burst!
I will be helping Courtney with her blog while she is away. I know she will try to update herself, but there is a good chance I will be the one passing on all the details of the trip. There shouldn't be any updates until Sunday, but if I know Courtney she will try to get information to us as soon as she can.
So check back often and join us in this amazing adventure.
Nanny Nykky

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

FANTASTIC!!!

This is so exciting! I can only imagine how excited yous feel. I can't wait for our turn!

Madeleine said...

Oh! And I'm glad yo hear they didn;t make you wait too long!