CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chloe!!!

Yea! Our first update from Courtney and it's a great one! This is what she sent me:





We met Chloe Mei Lun today at 4pm and she is a complete doll. She was the first little one to walk into the room and the only one that did not cry. She came right to me, and is now laughing and playing with both of us and showing us what a ham she is. Her personality is so much like her big brother. I have a feeling we are in trouble. She is demanding my attention right now, so I will leave you with pictures of the past 2.5 hours since we met.

Wonderful news! Chloe is such a little cutie. Hopefully we will get more information soon. The time difference is 11 hours, so I may get more late tonight. I'll keep my fingers crossed!







2 comments:

Joanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Chloe is adorable and looks so happy already : )

Nancy said...

Wow, finally in your arms. So happy for you. Have a great time in Xian.

Nancy Real & Jade